Thursday, November 13, 2008

SNEAKY SNEAKY!!!




SO... Tuesday Jonathan came home from work... normal time, normal way... Except when he walked in the door he had this strange grin on his face... and he left the door open behind him. strange. He then proceeded to tell me that he was going to grab the trash cans at which point I heard a knock on our front door (which was still open). When I turned the corner there was someone walking into our house... MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So my Dad and Jonathan had been conspiring for a couple weeks to have him come out and surprise me for my Birthday. It was awesome. I cant believe them!!! I was, of course, CLUELESS!



Wed, we took my dad down to Pikes Place, had sushi (all cooked for me :) ) for my Birthday dinner and then Cheesecake Factory for my Birthday Cheesecake!








No comments: