Monday, November 24, 2008

"you lost that privilege"...seriously????!!!!

Well tonight we were hanging some paintings... So Daddy was standing on a kitchen chair at some points. Lilli was in awe.
After we were done hanging the paintings and frames Lilli still wanted a chance at standing on the chair... or so she thought.
We took a chair in to playroom (carpet :) ) and we picked her up so she could stand on it... she settled for sitting on it... a little timid when it came to actually standing on it.
So we were playing (Lilli still sitting on the chair) and she starts to try and hit me in the face. We tell her no, no no, no, no no. Over and over again. So finally I said to her, "If you try and hit mommy one more time you have to get off the chair". She tried to hit me again. So I picked her up, set her on the floor, and said "I'm sorry Lilli but you lost that privilege".
Then I said "Oh NO! Did I seriously just say that???" We really are parents...

No comments: